FARID DEANTONIO QUIÑONESJOURNALIST, position in corporate communications with emphasis on writing, editing and organizing publications. Radio, TV and Press.
EXPERIENCE / WORKS
- MLS – Reporter and writer. Articles, interviews, from Major League Soccer. From 2008.
- Las Americas Newspapers. Sports Editor Falls Church, Virginia. From 2010.
- La Nación USA / Newspaper. Sports Editor. Washington D.C. From April 2001/ July 2005.
- 920am Radio Unida – WURA – Sports Director Show: “Amanecer Deportivo” – From July 5, 2011. 6am to 7am
- 1120 am Radio Multicultural -WUST – Sports Sections – Daily- 7:45 am – From: June 2013
- 1600am WLXE Radio Universal – Sábados Espectaculares 3:45pm – Sports Sections
- 1480 a.m. Radio Fiesta – Sports Director – Woodbridge, Virginia – January 2004 to 2011 – Show: ‘Fiesta Deportiva’.
- 1390 a.m. Radio Station – Commentator – Arlington, Virginia. USA – January 2002-2003.
- Caracol Radio 1260AM – Sports Correspondent from DC- MD-VA – January 2002.
- Radio América 1540. WACA – Commentator. Wheaton, Maryland. USA – April 2001 – Show: “La Mesa Redonda del Futbol” 5pm
- Sound Titles International Group – Editor. Miami, Florida. February 2000.
- Super Star International. Press Manager. Miami, Florida. November 1999.
- High School. Colegio Emilio Valenzuela. 1987. Bogotá, Colombia.
- College. Inpahu Universidad. Reporter. 1992. Bogotá, Colombia.
- Bachelors Degree/ UniversidadLos Libertadores Universidad. 1997. Bogotá, Colombia.
AWARDS / WORKS
- First Place : “II Contest Hernan Castaño Hincapie”.
- Work Title: Balance Deportivo de Risaralda en 1994. Pereira, Risaralda, Colombia.
- Special Mention of Professional Work: “Contest of Reporters of Air France Air Craft”. 1993. Bogotá, Colombia.
- Work Title: Investigation. Air France in Bogotá, Colombia. 1990.
ACCOMPLISHMENTSSpecial skills based on more than 20 years of newspapers, radio and T.V. programs and public relations work, and extensive reporting, writing, editing, organizing and related activities in both sport news. Featuring writing, producing, as well as project planning and execution of special programs and activities in public relations for a variety of profit and non-profit organizations.
Such activities have included conceptual as well as operational responsibilities including heavy contact with both clients and media. Experienced writing communications, including public relations, magazine and newspapers, writing, radio and T.V. programs and production. Good, Spanish, English and Italian languages in writing, reading and conversation.